Interested in Big Data? Want to grow your experience with a dynamic and supportive team?
What we can offer
- A great culture and work environment
- Challenging problems
- Development opportunities
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work hours
- Comfy chairs and delicious coffee
We’re looking for people with
Recent degree level qualifications in engineering, computer science, mathematics or statistics. You will also have sound problem solving skills including the ability to self-start on challenging problems and work well within a team. And you need some technical stuff:
- Java and / or Python experience, including Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of relational database and NoSQL technologies
- Knowledge of REST API development
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- A general understanding of graph databases, machine learning, and data science would be a bonus
These roles are located in Adelaide (Kent Town), with the expectation of up to 10% time spent travelling interstate. Applicants should also be aware that they may need to apply for an Australian Government Security Clearance (for more information please visit http://www.defence.gov.au/AGSVA/getting-a-clearance.asp).
If you want to join our talented team, send your CV, most recent academic transcript and a brief cover letter describing why you are passionate about software engineering for Big Data to email@example.com.