We do Agile the right way, not the “we have daily standups” version - you’ll need to be a good communicator and play nicely with others. Our cross-functional teams provision infrastructure, write code, deploy apps and debug production issues. We’re looking for strong coders, but you’ll get bonus points if you can admin a database or know your way around Linux.
What we can offer
- A great culture and work environment
- Challenging problems
- Learning with other smart people
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work hours
- Comfy chairs, foosball and delicious coffee
- Adelaide lifestyle with easy commutes, fabulous food, wine and regional areas
We’re looking for people with
- A degree in software engineering, computer science, mathematics or statistics
- A minimum of five years of experience in software engineering
- Strong Java programming experience
- The ability to design, implement and test software components
- Experience with stakeholder engagement in geographically distributed teams
- The ability to work in an Agile environment
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark and graph databases is preferable
- Experience with search technologies such as Elasticsearch, solr, and lucene is preferable
This role can be located in Adelaide (Kent Town) or Canberra, with the expectation of up to 10% time spent travelling interstate. Interstate applicants are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you please send your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com
Please note – applicants must be eligible to apply for an Australian security clearance. For more information visit here.
Applications close 9:00am Monday 16th of October 2017.