Interested in Big Data? Want to work with other smart people as part of a best-practice Agile team?
Working in a small team, you’ll need to be a good communicator and able to liaise directly with stakeholders to work on various UI prototypes. You may also work across other teams in the organisation where required.
What we can offer
- A great culture and work environment
- Challenging problems
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work hours
We’re looking for people with
- A degree in software engineering or computer science
- Strong interface design skills with the ability to translate complex information into validated, easy to use responsive web interfaces
- A minimum of three years’ experience working within full lifecycle software teams with a UI focus
- Experience working in Health Analytics an advantage
- The ability to work in an Agile environment
- An enviable portfolio of previous front end development projects
This role will be a 12 month contract and is located in Adelaide (Kent Town).
If this sounds like you please send your CV and a brief cover letter to [email protected].
Applications close 15 May 2017 at 5:00pm .