Interested in developing sophisticated analytics applications that help strengthen Australian national security? Want to grow your experience with a dynamic and supportive team?
What we can offer
- A great culture and work environment
- Challenging problems
- Development opportunities
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work hours
- Comfy chairs and delicious coffee
We’re looking for people with
University Bachelor’s Degree level qualifications in engineering, computer science, mathematics or statistics. You will also have sound problem solving skills including the ability to self-start on challenging problems and work well within a team. And you need some technical stuff:
- Java and / or Python experience, including Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of relational database and NoSQL technologies
- Knowledge of REST API development
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- A general understanding of graph databases, machine learning, and data science would be a bonus
We are interested in hearing from recent graduates as well as people with 1-2 years of professional experience.
These roles are located in Adelaide (Kent Town), with the expectation of up to 10% time spent travelling interstate. Applicants must be Australian citizens and will be required to apply for an Australian Government Security Clearance (for more information please visit http://www.defence.gov.au/AGSVA/getting-a-clearance.asp).
To apply, please send the following information to [email protected].
- Most recent university academic transcript
- A brief cover
Applications close August 17th at 5pm.