Interested in developing sophisticated analytics applications that help strengthen Australian national security? Want to grow your skills with a dynamic and supportive team?
What we can offer
- A great culture and work environment
- Challenging problems
- Development opportunities
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work hours
- Comfy chairs and delicious coffee
We’re looking for people with
Hands-on experience developing, operating and supporting production quality web applications in a Linux environment.
University Bachelor’s Degree level qualifications in software engineering, computer science, mathematics or statistics. You will also have sound problem solving skills including the ability to self-start on challenging problems and work well within a team. Technical skills and experience we are looking for include:
- Java, including Object Oriented Programming
- DevOps experience in Linux environment
- AWS experience
- Designing and operating system and application health monitoring infrastructure
- Managing, testing and upgrading production systems
- Knowledge of relational database and NoSQL technologies
- Knowledge of REST API development
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- A general understanding of machine learning and data science would be a bonus
These roles are located in Adelaide (Kent Town), with the expectation of up to 10% time spent travelling interstate. Applicants must be Australian citizens and will be required to apply for an Australian Government Security Clearance (for more information please visit http://www.defence.gov.au/AGSVA/getting-a-clearance.asp).
If you want to join our talented team, send your CV and a brief cover letter to [email protected]
Applications close August 6th at 5pm.